Friday, February 8, 2008

Vivi Shuffle

Ok... This little clip below is just another one of those moments when one of our girls added that little "Moncrief" touch to an ordinary situation. Well, ok... not too ordinary, we had just finished having dinner and Bella had to come tell me about Vivi farting in her room. I tried to turn on the camera and get her to repeat her story, but it didn't really work. BUT... Vivi steals the show here, from almost gagging in the beginning, to her awesome little shuffle. So.. All you peeps out there that are in the know, look for the cute little Vivi' moments.




One other quick note. I'm sure you noticed Bella's hair in this video. Well, when I came home Bella and her Mama decided to beautify their hair by putting almost EVRY hair clip that they had into each others hair. This made me so happy because those are the kinds of moments I can't wait to see happen. The fun little playtimes that Bella and her Mom can share that will be a lasting memory living in my wife's heart for ever. See.... look how cute:)

1 comment:

Unctoe Martin said...

It is crazy to see the magic of genetics at its best. Bella is a spinning image of her mama.