Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sisters

Hi All -- It's Charlene,

Today, Bella decided to do something really wonderful for her sister. She decided to write her a card. I won't even begin to try and describe it, I'll just post what she made for her:

Just to officially translate, it says:

Dear Vivi
You are such a great sister
I love my great sister
I love, Vivi

Bella did this all on her own, with absolutely no help from me whatsoever. To say that I'm a very proud mama right now would be a huge understatement. Bella was so excited to give Vieves her card. Here's a photo of that moment too:

Sometimes, the girls really can just totally blow me away by how loving and thoughtful they both can be. Now the trick is making sure they behave this way more often, and fight less!

2 comments:

Cool Stuff EYE like said...

YAY!!!!!

Martin & Grace Vu said...

yay bells!!! she's the best ate ever!!!

and i LOVE that diedes is wearing bella's old "boo shet." love it.

i love my nieces. :)